Take the Pledge
- We the People of the United States believe that the vote of all Americans should count equally.
- The current system of the Electoral College gives voters in a handful of states greater influence in the Presidential election than others.
- Every other election in America is determined by the popular vote. The candidate with the most votes wins the election. The Will of the People is thwarted when this is not the case.
- The Will of the People demands that the candidate with the most votes should be the President of the United States.
- We the People of the United States do hereby declare that the President of the United States should be elected by a national popular vote.